Registration for icOPEN2017 is now open!
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Rate
(Register & pay by 6 Mar 2017)
|Non Members’ Rate||SGD 900||SGD 1000|
(For Supporting Organisations)
|SGD 800||SGD 900|
|Students’ Rate||SGD 450||SGD 500|
* A 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable to all companies in Singapore.
(1) Non-Member and Member Delegates
Access to all conference sessions and the MTA2017 Exhibition. Includes a delegate bag, proceedings CD-ROM, lunch, and refreshments.
(2) Student Delegates
Access to all conference sessions and the MTA2017 Exhibition. Includes a delegate bag, lunch and refreshments. A faxed or scanned copy of your student card must be sent with your registration form to validate the booking and confirm that you are a full time student.
How to Register?
|Download the registration form here.
For multiple registrations, please make copies of the form. Complete the form and submit it via fax to : +65 6233 6633
|SINGAPORE EXHIBITION SERVICES PTE LTD
10 Kallang Avenue
#09-16 Aperia Tower 2
Attention: icOPEN2017 Registration Desk
|For enquiries, please contact the icOPEN2017 Registration Desk at +65 6233 6636 or email email@example.com|
Cancellations / Substitutions
Substitutions or registration fee refunds should be made in writing before 28 March 2017. Refunds may be subjected to an administrative charge to be borne by the registrant. Bank charges that occur will be borne by the registrant. No refunds will be provided for cancellations or no shows after this date.
- A confirmation notice will be sent via email to all registrants only after full payment has been received. Please contact Chloe Cai at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive any confirmation 1 week prior to the event.
- Attendance will only be allowed upon full receipt of payment.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any delegate as it deems fit.
- The organiser will make every attempt to accommodate all registered delegates. However it reserves the right to stop registration before the closing date in the event of a full house. In the event of a full house, the organiser will contact unsuccessful delegates to arrange for a refund of any registration fees that may have been paid.
- Should there be a need to cancel the event, the organiser will refund delegates for registration fees paid, and will not be held responsible for any travel and/or accommodation costs incurred.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, singlet or slippers will not be allowed entry. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates who are not properly dressed.